Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm an idiot

So, it's the first week of October. I've had a lot on my mind with Madelyn's first birthday and the usual amount of bullshit stress that goes on in my life. When it hit me about an hour ago. Did I pay the utilities last month? I look up my bank account statement and don't see anything taken out in September for utilites. This is when I panic slightly as I log onto the utilites site.

Sure enough, account balance due 9/21/09. Today is 10/6/09.

Mother Fucker!

I've never been late with a bill before in my life! I don't even know what happens now. Does my credit take a hit? Why didn't they turn off my water? I pay this thing every month. It's like clockwork. It's not like I didn't have the money. I just didn't check the site and damned if I know what happened to the paperbill.

*grabs Dunce cap and goes to sit in the corner*

God, I hate feeling stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment