Thursday, April 23, 2009

Picking Out a Picture

Sometimes you have the option to use a picture with an account. What picture you use, will be the first impression people have of you. It gives them insight into your personality. Right now, I have a picture of my daughter and me when she was one day old. Why did I pick that one? Because I'm a mom. Maybe I'm not going to be the best mom in the world (I don't think I cook well enough for that, I don't sew, and I swear more than most military personnel). But I'm going to be the best mom my daughter knows.

Now, before Madelyn came into my life, I would probably have picked something completely off the wall. My favorite picture to use on IM was a bright, lime green smiley face with bugged out eyes and a twisted mouth, like he was on the ultimate sugar rush. I called him "Spork."

So, you're all stuck looking at my daughter and me. Sentimental? Well, yeah. I'm a mom. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment